Sunday 4 February 2018

Progression of Editing - Music Video


Progression during post production of my music video

Using the post production software, Adobe Premiere Pro, I am able to carry out the task of editing my music video. With previous experience using this program, I feel comfortable and confident in my ability to utilize this software effectively to edit with, from which I am able to make cuts, effects and transitions manually, exactly to the settings and preferences that I see fit.

Using the link below, will guide you to my presentation - a collection of all the screenshots of my music video during the editing process where I have circled key points in some to direct your attention to to key effects and additions I have incorporated into the music video. 

Link: https://padlet.com/elliot_duncan1/b9jx3muh10ne


No comments:

Post a Comment